The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
I had thought my Previa's battery shot but my mechanic said it wasn't yet, but in 4 years I had only driven 1700 miles. Nieeds to be driven more frequently. My pickup is about the same although my Element and my CRV get more.
Too much medical for a ride today, but there are lots of tasks to be done around here, which I can do so I am free on other days.
Be well and safe.
The good thing about a bike, no batteries required.
Continue with your rock harvesting. Sheep herders wagon, not heard how you're doing with that for a while.

Count the stars in the sky at night.
Watch night fall, without laughing.

12boy

Guru
The wagon is functionally done but camping is beyond Mrs 12's scope at this point so using it will have to wait. Once alone I can go on some trips. If they go well it could be healing to work my way from national forest to national forest leavened with Brompton rides along the way. I unloaded most of my rocks preparatory to making a little rock island for thyme plants. When it cools down and garden is done I will work on that. my thought is once you quit doing challenging things you lose the ability to do them fairly quickly.
Be well and safe....

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning all, a little rain overnight, but the sun has come out.
After all the usual things to do, a bimble on the bike will be had. To Tesco at Potters Bar. MrsP like Dolce Gusto coffee pods, and nowhere around here has them. A good excuse for a 10 mile round trip. :bicycle:
I have found on bay of e, a replacement cast iron manhole cover and frame, a slightly different shape but the same size, so just a bit of cleaning out and cementing to be done when it arrives.

Stay safe everyone :cuppa:

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Morning all :hello:

Off back home this morning, so will be hitching up in a couple of hours time and towing across Exmoor.
Sun's coming out and it looks like we'll have a spot of decent weather.

Top Bottom