The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
We have sleet. I think it is about 4 degrees outside so it won't settle for long.

classic33

Leg End Member
We have sleet. I think it is about 4 degrees outside so it won't settle for long.
You might change your mind come the morn...

It started summat like this, but coming from another direction, and with a bit of a breeze.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Still up - having an impromptu gin and music session with candles and stuff. ^_^

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
These the same people who forecast a long, warm Summer this year?
03:20 - it is raining, and all the snow has gone. At least, down in the valley it has. What is going up on the tops, who knows - I'm not going up there now to find out! :laugh:

That's enough of this... I'm off to read a chapter or two of my book before lights out. :hello:

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
05.10 - just finished romping through our Spotify Top 100 tracks this year that they sent us today. Cracking!

Mrs SD making bacon sarnies - yum!

Switching to some old fave's now including this lovely track from James.

Sleep due in an hour or so.

View: https://youtu.be/CETTzv3fTG0

Good morning in advance!

Last edited:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning all from a cold and rainy Barnet. :cold::rain:not the day for a bike ride.
After the dog walk I'll be doing some domestics and then it will be time for the weekly meeting of the escape committee at the Mitre.
Tomorrow we are off to the Ludnum Fayre at Lincoln. We are catching the chartered Steam train from Potters Bar at 09.15, returning at 20.15. Should be a good day if the weather holds.
Stay safe everyone :cuppa:

Top Bottom