The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
And what do you mean by that remark :angry:
Feck off ya numpty! :laugh:

Dave7

Legendary Member
“ The need to indicate “ on the commuting section is heading that way .
This week a thread on garden waste collection has been locked. Amazing some people can get really angry that others choose to pay there council for garden waste collection.
What is it with certain people. They could pick an argument in an empty house. Why can't they just be civil and enjoy the forum.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I must say it seem there are quite a few on here (not in this lovely section of course :smooch:) who seem to come on just to expound their philosophies, then take umbridge at anyone who's opinion doesn't match their own.
Don't know how they can be bothered. It's so nice to talk to someone who you can disagree with about a certain thing, but both remain happy with their own convictions and don't feel the need to constantly talk down the other and tell them how wrong they are.

Juan Kog

permanently grumpy
And what do you mean by that remark :angry:
Feck off ya numpty! :laugh:
Let’s get this straight once and for all . I Am the most tolerant person on this thread .
So no arguments on this , OR I will get really really ANGRY .:angry::angry::angry:.

sorry to much coffee or not enough.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
I don't think I've ever felt so despondent for the country as I have this last two years :sad: It's just been constant doom and gloom.
Yep, I know others who feel like this and must admit I struggle some days. I find my overall motivation is lower than it has been in a very long time
“ The need to indicate “ on the commuting section is heading that way .
This week a thread on garden waste collection has been locked. Amazing some people can get really angry that others choose to pay there council for garden waste collection.
And can't take on board reasonable arguments as to why

People just seem so angry these days in general, and so intolerant of others.
There is no doubt it is getting worse

Let’s get this straight once and for all . I Am the most tolerant person on this thread .
So no arguments on this , OR I will get really really ANGRY .:angry::angry::angry:.

sorry to much coffee or not enough.

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I've let Apple Music play me a selection of stuff it thinks I will like, but I'm not convinced by Adele. I find her a bit depressing :laugh:

She is depressing. Sorry but its all the same blah blah blah. Tickets for her concert cost an arm and a leg. I am not a fan.

Stuffing your face with fish and chips, swearing a lot and pretending she can't aford to live in the UK being the reason she has moved to LA don't wash with me.

Top Bottom