The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Feck off ya numpty! :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
She is depressing. Sorry but its all the same blah blah blah. Tickets for her concert cost an arm and a leg. I am not a fan.

Stuffing your face with fish and chips, swearing a lot and pretending she can't aford to live in the UK being the reason she has moved to LA don't wash with me.
I'll keep remembering to click on Love or Dislike as things play and it gets better and better at playing stuff you like. :smile:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
JLAB - they were £20.
Battery life seems quite good and they have touch volume control.
That is a non-cheeky price for a Christmas present. I will also take a look at the others but might have to make a contribution to the cost of my own pressie if I go for something too expensive.

I got put on hold trying to talk to an advisor at the council yesterday. I put the phone on speaker and got back to working on my laptop. I was queued for 40 minutes and the muzak that they played sent me to sleep. I woke with a start when a young woman apparently sneaked into my room... "Hello, hello - is there anybody there?" She almost gave up on me! :wacko:

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Well done Joyce :okay:

In other news @Mo1959 and I have not been slaughtered in the Visibility thread......................somewhat to my surrpise.

There is time yet ;)

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Oh God the football thread will be next just when I was getting used to the idea of posting there from time to time. It is so easy to spot a real football fan. Without meaning to embarrass @Dave7 he knew Harvey Elliot was on loan at Ewood last season and took interest in his progress. Same with Leighton Clarkson this season. Now there is a proper football fan.

An enjoyable couple of hours on the bike this morning, quite chilly but that’s what winter is for :smile:
The River Almond.
D730DD6C-BEDF-4239-81D4-9B579752FAAF.jpeg

Mrs Tenkaykev and I wandered over the Heath to collect holly. A lovely crisp and sunny winters day. Not many pine cones this year and no Mistletoe in sight so it looks like I'll be missing out on a snog later.😁
Stopped for a chat with one of the chaps who lives up the road. He makes things out of odd bits of wood, old pallets etc. He also keeps a Panther...
IMG_1907.JPG

IMG_1909.JPG

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Mrs Tenkaykev and I wandered over the Heath to collect holly. A lovely crisp and sunny winters day. Not many pine cones this year and no Mistletoe in sight so it looks like I'll be missing out on a snog later.😁
Stopped for a chat with one of the chaps who lives up the road. He makes things out of odd bits of wood, old pallets etc. He also keeps a Panther...
View attachment 621215
View attachment 621216

Lovely looking car

Mo1959

Legendary Member
View attachment 621215
View attachment 621216
That is rather nice!

Top Bottom