The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

It's not in the stores.
Open Chrome and search for CycleChat.
Open CycleChat and look for the 3 vertical dots on the top right of the screen. Tap on those and scan down. The option to download the app was about 3/4 of the way down.
I dont use chrome either, I use Brave on all devices, which is based on chrome. I'll have to have a look when I'm on the tablet or the phone, I'm on the Desk Top now.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I dont use chrome either, I use Brave on all devices, which is based on chrome. I'll have to have a look when I'm on the tablet or the phone, I'm on the Desk Top now.

I use duckduck go

Dave7

Legendary Member
Well its turned into a bit of a nothing day. We were going to try going** to Dunelm but MrsD is not too good.
**the physio has got her standing straight and walking around the house.....even up the stairs (very slowly) so its time to try the shops with her strollater.
Mr Fixit it here again this pm.....trying to fix the problem with the downstairs WC drain. The expert who spent hours on it reckons the concrete floor has to come up so this is a last ditch effort before I have to give in.

monkers

Veteran
Good morning all. I've been a bit rough for a few days. I've not tested but I'm continuing my long programme of self-isolation anyway.

I do hope others are keeping fit and well.

Sterlo

Early Retirement Planning
For anybody vaguely interested, visit to hospital for 6 month check up re the bionic arm! The doc was happy with the metalwork, nothing has moved, I haven't got a screw loose (at least not in my arm) so they've signed me off. He did say that it was one of the worst he'd seen, which in a way makes me feel a little better, as it explains why it still hurts. It's still uncomfortable but it's as good as it's going to get now. Once the weather improves, I'm going to give the bike another try for the first time since my failed attempt in September when it was just too painful.
Thanks for all of the likes, I'm welling up here:cry:, you're all too nice, well most of you anyway, the rest you know who you are.:whistle:

Top Bottom