The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
1st time I have watched it....quite enjoyed it.
Does he end up in a different environment each week ?

Have you never read the book Dave?

Chief Broom

Veteran
Morning folks :okay: hoping to get a ride in today weather permitting :okay:
Re- GS Woodpeckers, handsome birds, when i lived in zummerzet i put in a 8ft pole for them just a few inches from my window. Got some of that stick on mirror film- like what some car owners put on their windows, can see out but the birds cant see in. I could watch the woodpeckers just inches away as they couldnt see me :okay: When i was having my coffee in the morning i could see the post start to vibrate as the woodpecker would walk up starting at the bottom. One day a woodpecker showed up with his offspring to show them where the food was at ^_^

Last edited:

Tenkaykev

Guru
Good morning folks,
A tad less chilly so I'm heading out for a walk in a while. I'll probably head up and walk to Corfe Mullen, there's an ( almost ) equilateral triangle of a mile each side, two of which are quite hilly. It's part of a run that I used to do every evening when I got home from work. The hills seem to have got a lot, lot steeper since those days^_^
Have a peaceful day folks 👍

Dave7

Legendary Member
Thank you but I'll pass.
Thats fine, so long as you are happy.
I have just had the guy on the phone. He reckons our claim is straight forward and will take 8 weeks to process.
Assuming we are successful we will be awarded £90 per week.
His fee is a straight £120 if successful. Money well spent imo.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Thats fine, so long as you are happy.
I have just had the guy on the phone. He reckons our claim is straight forward and will take 8 weeks to process.
Assuming we are successful we will be awarded £90 per week.
His fee is a straight £120 if successful. Money well spent imo.

I take your point, in terms or "return", it is money well spent, however, I think it deplorable that claiming such a benefit requires "expert" help. Just my opinion of course.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
You must have known some guys with strange shaped willies Mo. Interesting but strange :rolleyes:
You're just jealous! :laugh:

Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 10.28.35.png

Top Bottom