The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Morning. Managed a long lie. It was raining earlier anyway. Another slightly overcast and breezy day. This is a disappointment after April being so nice.

D

Deleted member 1258

:hello: Good morning people, it shopping Friday, that came round quick. A didn't quite make it start to the day here, alarm went off at twenty past six, I was just walking back up stairs having unlocked for the carer and my phones ringing, my Good Lady telling me she needs the commode, by the time I got into my dressing gown and got downstairs it was too late :sad:. A good afternoon down the club yesterday, a good gossip and a laugh with friends and my Good Lady won twice and came home fifteen quid up, excellent.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I see the eurovision song contest is going to be as good as always. Norway have a song called "give that wolf banana ' :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220513-080326_Google News.jpg
    Screenshot_20220513-080326_Google News.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 1
OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Morning all :hello:

Yay! It's Fish Friday :hungry::cheers:............but it's not :sad:
We're off to Minehead tomorrow and stopping overnight, so we'll have Fish & Chips on the seafront on Saturday.
Our other best mates are coming down from Redditch, so it will be good to all meet up again. They put their house on the market yesterday and are hoping to move down to the South West later this year. ^_^

Chief Broom

Veteran
Morning folks :okay: winds up to 40mph today :rolleyes: will have to tie down my mini greenhouse to stop my tomatoes becoming free range....if it aint the cold trying to do'em in its the wind :rolleyes:
Have used up all the timber i found in the attic, have made 1 cold frame, 2 compost bins, and 3 planters :okay:

pawl

Legendary Member
Morning all.Did anyone watch The Games last night. Why did they pick the Kevin for the women and the Devil. For the men Riding on the track especially in a bunch is somewhat dodgy for novices .Would have thought from a safety point a kilometre TT or an individual pursuit would have been a truer test.:bicycle:
:bicycle:

Top Bottom