The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tenkaykev

Guru
Good morning folks,
Arrived in Leeds yesterday evening after a couple of days in Newcastle. Heading to the Library soon and then perhaps a pub or several 🍻
Interesting to see lots of electric scooters in Newcastle, all with helmets attached. I expect the weekend Hen and Stag parties make good use of them.

93319993-92C8-4A91-AE5E-AB645AD0D87D.jpeg

D

Deleted member 1258

From my Facebook page page this morning, the oldies are the best.

1652347729687.png

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Why not see the practice nurse at your GP Surgery? Ours will perform this rather unpleasant task. xx(

I thought that the NHS had pretty much given up on it. Like dentistry? :whistle:

Oh, I just checked... they might still do it at Todmorden Health Centre. I am heading down there for my blood test soon. I will ask at reception while I am there.

Dave7

Legendary Member
How much do you charge?

Whatever he charges I will do it for 10% less:rolleyes:

pawl

Legendary Member
Had a short ride this morning.While I was tootling along I got to thinking why do sporting events like track cycling ,running any sport that uses a circuit go in an anti clockwise direction.What would happen if the organisers said today’s events are going to be run clock wise..

Just going to plant some anti anti sod it Snap dragons while the you put your minds to coming up with an answer
Now where did I put my trowel.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Had a short ride this morning.While I was tootling along I got to thinking why do sporting events like track cycling ,running any sport that uses a circuit go in an anti clockwise direction.What would happen if the organisers said today’s events are going to be run clock wise..

Just going to plant some anti anti sod it Snap dragons while the you put your minds to coming up with an answer
Now where did I put my trowel.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Speedway runs anti clockwise.
Sidecar speedway runs clockwise.
Same with Grass Track racing.

Top Bottom