The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Morning all :hello:from a sunny Minehead.

We had fish & Chips on the seafront and a pint in the Kildare Lodge yesterday evening, before returning to our mates place to watch Eurovision.
First time I'd watched it for about 40 years.......do you have to be gay to enter it?
At least I've got something to rib our Australian mates about. :laugh:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
It's very complicated. Chicken. Bacon. Onions. Carrots and Coleman's casserole mix. Throw it all in the slow cooker for a few hours and bam. Do some potatoes as well.

I think even I could manage that! :laugh:

Nice and cosy now. Got out of the bath while it was still quite hot as I always stay warmer doing that than soaking too long and getting a bit cold again.

Looks like I've had the best part of the day as it has dulled over now.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Couple of my neighbours and an ex colleague somewhere in this bunch setting off on the Etape Caledonia. Weather looks ok for them.

1D87171F-B054-4AA1-95CB-D837460C25A2.jpeg

Tenkaykev

Guru
Good morning from Leeds, the last day of our trip before heading home in the morning. We’re off to Kirkstall for a walk followed by lunch at the Bridge Inn.
Physio is booked for Tuesday as I Injured my calf at the start of the Meadowmill parkrun last week, it’s still sore so it needs some professional attention. I was chatting to a guy before the start of parkrun, he’d cycled up from Gateshead the evening before and was cycling back immediately after the run😎

Top Bottom