The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I did but clearly I missed a bit:laugh:
And though I don't mind things being slightly out of date, 7 years is a bit too long for me

I would not like to be in Mr WD shoes.......:laugh:

D

Deleted member 1258

The casserole was yummy. I have been cleaning the pantry again. I found a casserole mix dating back to 2015:wacko:. Mr WD just stuffs new packets into the box we have for them. He never puts new ones at the back so we use the oldest ones first ( I am a bit anal where things like that are concerned) he tried to ignore me:laugh:

Having been impressed by your domestic diligence I've cleaned our food cupboard tonight, oldest item in there is an unopened bottle of Port that dates back to our wedding in 1983.

D

Deleted member 1258

Still there, unopened?

Yes, on orders from she who must be obeyed. :laugh:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
One of life's mysteries.......well to us men at least.......

Why do women always bend a leg when having their picture taken?? Just noticed three of our women club members doing it in kit!

Trying to fit their arms under other people's armpits, at least in Mo's picture!

I noticed a different female posture in some of my pictures...

Photo bombers at Humber Bridge.jpg

Tiny woman's attempts not to be dwarfed by taller men fails miserably! :laugh:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Oh - am I really so easily forgotten... :cry:

I just rang my sister to discuss my arrival in Devon next week and she was not expecting me! She had brought my visit forward by a week because she is having repairs done to her cottage the week that I had originally planned to go down, but she must have forgotten to write the new dates of the visit in her diary. Good job that I reminded her!

Your leg is bent at the knee!
Ah yes, that is something that I noticed about myself in photos. Remember me saying that my left leg is shorter than my right? I tend to plant my right foot flat and raise my left heel when standing, trying to stand upright rather than leaning to the left.

Top Bottom