The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I've got cottage pie and chocolate mouse mousse

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Not sure it’s worth risking another walk

9428AFDF-5952-4CC5-B444-7CFBDCE2DEFA.png

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Nice ride today. Got rained on which was very enjoyable. It's pleasantly cool here so I think I'll take the chance to relax and enjoy it. Perhaps a bit of ironing.

Much of our ride was spent discussing next year's French tour. One of our number was expressing doubts about 80 miles a day etc. Eventually I had to point out we started at 8.30, 67 miles in the bag, an hour in the cafe and a very easy ride.........and its only 2.00pm meaning we'd have +/- 3 hours to make it up to 80.

I think he got it.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
I think I will keep watching the European games this evening as the track and field starts. I will catch up on Marriage another time. Might binge it all at once. :laugh:

I watched the first episode of the Marriage last night and was very dissapointed with it . I found it boring and poorly scripted so I won't watch the rest of it.
Very cloudy here but no rain.

Tenkaykev

Guru
4516A5FD-179F-471D-BC07-475CEE32BE48.jpeg
A 12k walk into poole via Upton House and Holes Bay. There was a family of swans, second brood, preening on the shoreline. Popped in to a shop and picked up some Tomato feed, it’s labelled “ Doff “ not a name im familiar with but as there was none to be found in either Robert Dyas or Wilko I paid my first visit to “ Poundworld “ and they had the above at £2.50 for 1.2 litres.

Top Bottom