The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9

Same reaction as if they had seen your Y Fronts....

Dave7

Legendary Member
Up at 06.50 I smugly thought I would be the first to post on here today. But @screenman beat me to it. I am not bitter, I'm really not. But couldnt you have stayed in bed just a bit longer :sad:.
Will shower, have coffee and breckie** then off to golf.
**I will squeeze in a quick burst on the exercise bike before golf.
Its very dark and cold but I have no idea what the weather is like....... maybe when my eyes are fully opened :blush:

screenman

Legendary Member
Back home after my swim and feeling good, I am going to wash both cars today and give Pams car a full brake service, all off cleaned lubed and fluid change. Turbo session tonight followed by the daily yoga session which I think is showing benefits.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Mornin'

Overcast, dull, no wind - and that's just me!. I'm going to give the downstairs bathroom, utility room and kitchen a thorough going over in a minute. Thinking about making a vegetable casserole for tea. My lad blew his car engine last weekend. I paid £1500 for what is a very good little car. Best quote to replace the engine so far is £1350 - what to do about this is a real quandry.

With luck I'll get sometime on the allotment as well.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Mornin'

Overcast, dull, no wind - and that's just me!. I'm going to give the downstairs bathroom, utility room and kitchen a thorough going over in a minute. Thinking about making a vegetable casserole for tea. My lad blew his car engine last weekend. I paid £1500 for what is a very good little car. Best quote to replace the engine so far is £1350 - what to do about this is a real quandry.

With luck I'll get sometime on the allotment as well.

A like for your allotment not the car. I personally don't think it is very economical to replace the engjne. Good luck whatever you decide

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Bit frosty this morning, which is quite a rare event here.
Doggie walking in a bit then walking down to the village to do 'Fish Thursday'.
We normally do that on a Friday but we've got to nip down to Perranporth tomorrow to pick up the new caravan.
Early start tomorrow; got to be there at 10am.

Top Bottom