The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Morning all :hello:

Another nice sunny morning here in West Somerset.
Getting the steam train to Minehead this morning and going to the beer festival at the Kildare Lodge.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning all.
Today's weather is a mixed bag. A bit of rain, a stiff breeze, cloud and sun is the forecast for today.
MissP is coming over this morning, she has got the first wedding dress fitting. MrsP is getting excited now.
I'll be out with the dog, and then cycle up to the local shops for a few essentials.

Chief Broom

Veteran
Morning folks :okay: the old back is recovering but seems to be taking longer than it usually does....May try a cautious ride today and have raised my bars a bit, if pain returns with a vengeance i'll throw myself in the loch :okay: :laugh:
Have decided on my future bike when funds allow....either a Thorn mercury or a Shand stoater, probably the Thorn as i was impressed with their knowledge and customer care. Retro BRG with toe clips should look great :okay:

Last edited:
Morning folks :okay: the old back is recovering but seems to be taking longer than it usually does....May try a cautious ride today and have raised my bars a bit, if pain returns with a vengeance i'll throw myself in the loch :okay: :laugh:
Have decided on my future bike when funds allow....either a Thorn mercury or a Shand stoater, probably the Thorn as i was impressed with their knowledge and customer care. Retro BRG with toe clips should look great :okay:

My wife and I both have Shand Stoaters, my wife has had hers for a year and is delighted with it. I can’t vouch for mine yet as I only got it over the winter and am waiting for summer before riding it. In terms of customer service and knowledge they were excellent on both occasions. They are now based in Coventry.

Drago

Legendary Member
We're a house of plague.

I'm full of snot and a bit achy, but not the worst.

Mrs D, who is recovering from a severe bout of pneumonia, has it and is feeling grim.

Mini D, who had been off school with a nasty cough, has it.

Bruce seems fine.

Won't be going to Mrs D's Dad's today, don't want to pass it on to him.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
1711791317257.jpeg

Top Bottom