The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
I wonder why :laugh::laugh:

You know the score :okay:

classic33

Leg End Member
Took the Little Tikes car to put some fuel in it. It hasn't seen a petrol station since October, and I like to keep it brimmed in case of a SAR call out. Managed to squeeze £19.86 into it, but most disappointingly this last tank only returned 68.44 MPG. Clearly all the sitting around idling during the MOT has hurt the fuel figures. Not good.

My records show it's the 4th visit to a petrol station since I bought it in July, and [B¤in that time the passenger seat has never had a human posterior resting upon it. [/B] It saddens me to see all these 1.5 to 2.0 cars driving about with 3 or 4 empty seats, but the drivers doubtless would whine "but I need 5 seats." Yes, quite. Still, I'm happy to be practicing what I preach.
What sort of posterior has it had resting upon it?

Dave7

Legendary Member
I'm feeling a bit under the weather today. Suffered from a dose of the trots last night. I'm a bit fragile at the mo.
A lot of it going around at the moment.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Heavy night last night. Staying just outside Nottingham (West Leake) for 2 nights and went to a 'gig' at a place called Larry's bar. Blimey it was cheap eg 2 pints of keg bitter and a LARGE red wine £8.60.......double Grouse with a splash £3.60.
Headache this morning but a full English sorted that .
A chill day. Just going to have a kip then a big decision.... what to have for tea?

classic33

Leg End Member
Mrs is watching Larry Trotter and the Mixed Race Queen, or something, so I've put on Planet Rock and I'm cleaning my guns on the dining room table.
61jbUZSN1eL._SY355_.jpg

Top Bottom