The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Cooooeee. 11 deg overcast abd we could be in for a storm today, the weather ap forecasts it anyway.

Stay safe peeps :hello:

screenman

Legendary Member
Morning all, the blackout blind is still down, so I cannot give you a weather update yet. I am off out with my eldest son to a bike shop today, he has some suspension forks to take back, and I have some inner tubes to buy, I hope they do not turn into something more expensive whilst I am in the shop. Have a good day.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Morning all, the blackout blind is still down, so I cannot give you a weather update yet. I am off out with my eldest son to a bike shop today, he has some suspension forks to take back, and I have some inner tubes to buy, I hope they do not turn into something more expensive whilst I am in the shop. Have a good day.

You'll have to be very disciplined with the credit card inside the shop.😁

God morning all.
It's raining again and due to carry on for the next two days.
It has scuppered our plans of going to the Herts county show.

Tenkaykev

Guru
A sunny start to the day with rain promised later. I have fitted new pedals to my Brommie, the new quick release " lightweight " ones.
Might go for a spin before the rain arrives.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I faffed about wondering if I could get a walk in so eventually got out and did the riverside trail. If I had went when I was first up I would have got round dry instead of getting rained on for the last mile or so. Never mind, it was good to get out. I hate days when I don’t at least get one lot of outdoor exercise.

I’ve had scrambled eggs on toast this morning for a change. Big mug of decaf now.

Top Bottom