The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
What's going on in there?
1716642403606.png

Dave7

Legendary Member
It’s also Celtic vs Rangers up here but not interested.

Think I’ll have a baked spud and tuna for lunch.

Mo....how do you do your tuna ?
I am thinking of that tomorrow.
I usually do it with chopped onion and mayo.

Exlaser2

Veteran
Hi all, Just catching up with the chat from the last few days after having a unusually busy few days. 😀.
Unfortunately all it did was wind me up which very unusual for this thread but people revelling in not voting and not wanting to fight to make things better is why we are in this state and it really winds me up .

I totally understand this is my problem and not theirs/yours. 😕

So bye for now and see you all again on the 5th of July . 😀😀

classic33

Leg End Member
I am off to a beer festival in a minute, I like beer a lot, I will not be having any though as I am going on my own and driving.

I dislike football, a lot.
You'll be bringing summat home from the festival though?

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Bonsoir. We left home at 6.30 this morning and headed for Michael Woods services near Bristol on the M5 and met our grand daughter who took over the journey to Bideford and I came home. I got back at 5 pm and swear I will never travel long distance again on a Bank holiday.
As Molly went with my wife, I am now home alone and I hate it. I feel very lonely and miss Molly a lot.
It is going to be a long week until they come back. I will have to go to Tean ( near Stoke) to pick them up next week end. To keep me occupied, I have some painting to finish and flat pack bed, two wardrobes, a chest of drawers and two bed side tables to put together on Friday, when they are delivered.
The hired car went well and doing 62 mpg at 70 mph on the way down, when the traffic was still light.

classic33

Leg End Member
It was useless, small crammed tent, people queueing outside in the rain trying to get a pint or a takeaway, I did not bother and just came straight back home, Could not organise etc etc, springs to mind.
You never got to bring anything home!
What sort of festival manages to fail to sell you anything you didn't want, let alone what you did?

screenman

Legendary Member
Bonsoir. We left home at 6.30 this morning and headed for Michael Woods services near Bristol on the M5 and met our grand daughter who took over the journey to Bideford and I came home. I got back at 5 pm and swear I will never travel long distance again on a Bank holiday.
As Molly went with my wife, I am now home alone and I hate it. I feel very lonely and miss Molly a lot.
It is going to be a long week until they come back. I will have to go to Tean ( near Stoke) to pick them up next week end. To keep me occupied, I have some painting to finish and flat pack bed, two wardrobes, a chest of drawers and two bed side tables to put together on Friday, when they are delivered.
The hired car went well and doing 62 mpg at 70 mph on the way down, when the traffic was still light.

Lonely is horrible.

classic33

Leg End Member
Lonely is horrible.
There's always us lot here...

Top Bottom