The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
I thank God that I am completely content on my own. I am alone, but never feel lonely.

I think some people are born that way and others need company, I guess you can feel crowded with company, in a way we can feel lonely without it. Both can be quite hard.

classic33

Leg End Member

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Morning. Up and having a cuppa and feeding Molly but it looks like rain most of the day. Not sure it’s worth getting dressed. I might have a PJ day. I see on another thread that the athletics from the Diamond League series sounded good last night. I forgot it was on. I might catch up on that.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Unfortunately all it did was wind me up which very unusual for this thread but people revelling in not voting and not wanting to fight to make things better is why we are in this state and it really winds me up .
I think you are wrong and that the reason is that (in general) politicians are in it for their own benefit and so many of them are thieves and liars.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I fell asleep yesterday evening. Woke up at 4 still wearing my tracky bottoms and socks. Managed to doze off but got up at 05.30.
So......forecast for today WAS heavy rain with thunder and lightning. This morning it has changed to occasional light rain.........how can they get it so wrong in 12 hours?

Top Bottom