The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning all.
Overcast here but no rain and not too cold.
Early morning jobs done. Cuppa made for Mrs D and a coffee for me. As its Tuesday (and we all know Tuesdays are special) I added honey and a slug of brandy to mine .
Will do my excercises then we are off to the NEXT shop as I have a £30.00 voucher to spend.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Morning all, just off out with the dog. meeting a friend of mine and his dog and then away over the fields with a stop for tea and bacon sandwiches at the cafe on the way round. The weather looks ok, slightly misty and a bit cool but otherwise nice walking weather.^_^

jongooligan

Legendary Member
Bumped into Hon Sec of a local bike club on Sunday (known him for years). He told me about an old gits group that get out on Tues and Fri so thought I'd pop along what with me being and old git and all.

Anyroad, on my way to the meet I got a text telling me to be at the docs for 11:15 so had to come home. I've done all of twelve miles - hardly seemed worth getting changed for.

Nothing serious BTW - just a rash but the Nurse Practitioner has had two goes at it without any improvement so time to see a doctor.

Last edited:
Top Bottom