The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Another great day in the mountains. Knocked a minute and a bit of last years climb.^_^
20190212_113320.jpg

IMG-20190212-WA0000.jpg

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Another great day in the mountains. Knocked a minute and a bit of last years climb.^_^
View attachment 452039
View attachment 452040

Is the first picture at the top of climb up past the restaurant to the very top?
When I did I just carried on to Tarbena. Regret not trying the really steap last bit.

jongooligan

Legendary Member
Busy, busy day today.

Motorbike down to t'owd lasses in Yorkshire by a scenic, twisty route. That will be followed by a bike ride on t'cog around the flatlands near York. It's going to be a bit breezy so probably won't do too much. Then through to Elland Rd to watch Leeds v Swansea. Probably have a couple of pints with the stepdad somewhere too.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Busy, busy day today.

Motorbike down to t'owd lasses .

That will be followed by a bike ride on t'cog .

For those of us that speak English would you care to translate ? :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Off out for another ride today.
Mrs D has realised just how much strength and fitness she has lost, since breaking her ankle last July, so there's some serious hill work for her to do.
I'm OK after my winter lay off from the bike - I set a PB up a local hill yesterday.
I suppose I'm just naturally awesome. :okay:

Dave7

Legendary Member
I was up early today and thought "ahaa, I will be1st to post".....only to find a certain @jongooligan had beaten me to it. So I got stuck into some jobs and now that Welsh woman has beaten me ☹.
Overcast but doesn't look like rain.
Exercises to be done then I am off to golf. I will eat at the club where they do a mean sausage & egg toast sarnie and have a decent selection of beers (no real/cask ales sadly).

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I was up early today and thought "ahaa, I will be1st to post".....only to find a certain @jongooligan had beaten me to it. So I got stuck into some jobs and now that Welsh woman has beaten me ☹.
Overcast but doesn't look like rain.
Exercises to be done then I am off to golf. I will eat at the club where they do a mean sausage & egg toast sarnie and have a decent selection of beers (no real/cask ales sadly).

You know the old saying " you snooze you lose".

D

Deleted member 1258

Good morning, it looks like a nice morning. Another trip down the doctors this morning, just a blood test this time, at this rate they'll give us our own chairs in the waiting room soon. Then its a favorite cafe for lunch and then down the club. I think we're down the brother in laws tonight.

Top Bottom