The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
I have returned. Very exciting it was as well i can tell you. I used the New by-pass. Doesn't get any more exciting than that does it. :laugh:. And it is raining now. So that is me for the rest of the day. Fire started, and i am going to watch Sheltand what i recorded last night.

Did you put your foot down on the by-pass :laugh: What are you burning down......the house :rofl:
Shetland is brilliant, but what we tend to do with those crime dramas is series link them, then try to watch them over a few nights. There are normally so many twist and turns you need to watch them close together. There are some great crime dramas on BBC and ITV and they are so much better than the reality crap on tv :angry:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Did you put your foot down on the by-pass :laugh: What are you burning down......the house :rofl:
Shetland is brilliant, but what we tend to do with those crime dramas is series link them, then try to watch them over a few nights. There are normally so many twist and turns you need to watch them close together. There are some great crime dramas on BBC and ITV and they are so much better than the reality crap on tv :angry:

I sometimes record whole series then binge watch them. All4 have some fab dramas on as well. Some are German, swedish, French etc, but they are very good.

Drago

Legendary Member
FB_IMG_1550675416502.jpg

Drago

Legendary Member
I like quality, deep, serious, Shakespearean acting. That's why I watch Corrie.

Top Bottom