The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Morning folks. Lots of rain last night I see.

Not a lot to report. Grandson went to one of his friends last night as our road was closed for road works. Both his and I will take quite a while to get used to him being mobile now :laugh: :hello:

Dave7

Legendary Member
I have been a busy boy. Out by 06.30 chasing/catching fish and emptying the pond. It approx 12'x6'x3'6" deep and it was hard work.
Still about 9" of water left so I need to slit the membrane and let it gradually drain.
I put a water lilly in years ago and the root system is unbelievable. I will have to get a saw to it and take it apart bit by bit.
Its going to take days......then it all needs refilling with aggregate stuff.
No cycling for me for a while :blush:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I have been a busy boy. Out by 06.30 chasing/catching fish and emptying the pond. It approx 12'x6'x3'6" deep and it was hard work.
Still about 9" of water left so I need to slit the membrane and let it gradually drain.
I put a water lilly in years ago and the root system is unbelievable. I will have to get a saw to it and take it apart bit by bit.

What have you decided to put in its place Dave?

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
At the ferry terminal drinking a Morretti Rossa. Very nice, better than the normal pale stuff.
15629282175721096859517614143896.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
Just need gutting and cleaning and you have yout fish supper.

Top Bottom