The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
And here...

IMG_20190912_093838447_HDR.jpg

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
today I will be chasing up the police...……..again...………………. to give my statement seeing as they still haven't fekin shown up :cursing::cursing:

They probably won't bother with a statement. In the grand scheme of things a burglary just isn't important or serious enough for them to bother given the lack of police officers and the amount of crime they have to deal with. They will probably just give you a crime number and tell you to hand that to your contents insurers. That will tell them that you have contacted the police re the break in and they will process your claim.

Not fair for you as i know that it was probably very traumatic and serious for you, but for them it is just the run of the mill situation and there are just too many of them everyday for them to visist each householder.

Goldy

Not wishing to rub it in (but I will)
I'm just going to hang the washing out in the nice warm sunshine:dance:

They probably won't bother with a statement. In the grand scheme of things a burglary just isn't important or serious enough for them to bother given the lack of police officers and the amount of crime they have to deal with. They will probably just give you a crime number and tell you to hand that to your contents insurers. That will tell them that you have contacted the police re the break in and they will process your claim.

Not fair for you as i know that it was probably very traumatic and serious for you, but for them it is just the run of the mill situation and there are just too many of them everyday for them to visist each householder.

I had a phone call from a sergeant in Lancaster yesterday evening, the scrote they picked up yesterday is being charged with numerous offences including burglary , 7 propertys in 48 hours, theft of vehicle ,etc..... the nob ed was on the run after absconding from prison, and he said he was going to contact greater Manchester police for a copy of my statement, he wasn't impressed when I told him they hadn't even been out yet, his words were, well they will be getting my foot up their arse so expect them shortly...………….im still expecting them:unsure::unsure:

Top Bottom