The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

12boy

Guru
If you expand the pictures you can see the little herd of pronghorn antelope I saw walking the pooch a few blocks from home. The are tan and have big white butts. They are camoed perfectly for the snow and winter grass.

Drago

Legendary Member
I've just farted so loud my arris still hurts where my bum cheeks slammed shut after.

D

Deleted member 1258

Global warming? :scratch:

It bothers me that they took three days to find the burnt out earth but they can't tell him what caused it, I'm worried that they will replace it at great cost, its got to come from Belgium, and it will burn out again because they haven't found the real fault. The cars a 2006 Honda Civic and probably not worth the money he's spent already, thats the second electrical fault since Xmas.

:rain::rain::rain: here as well, I've been busy this afternoon, cooker cleaned, floors mopped and bins emptied. Lads been in touch, his cars in the dealers and they've found a burnt out earth cable, but they couldn't say why it had overheated. :angry:
My brother had a problem with his car's electrics and did some investigating and discovered that the cables they were using were too small for the current they were intended to use . So basically they were acting like a fuse .

screenman

Legendary Member
It bothers me that they took three days to find the burnt out earth but they can't tell him what caused it, I'm worried that they will replace it at great cost, its got to come from Belgium, and it will burn out again because they haven't found the real fault. The cars a 2006 Honda Civic and probably not worth the money he's spent already, thats the second electrical fault since Xmas.

Is that from an a auto electrician or a mucky garage? A loose earth can overheat easily, somebody not knowing what they are looking for can take a while to find it.

Top Bottom