The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I dont use chrome either, I use Brave on all devices, which is based on chrome. I'll have to have a look when I'm on the tablet or the phone, I'm on the Desk Top now.
@dave r
When on any page, at the top left corner there are 3 horizontal lines, click on those, the menu, and this should appear. Look at the bottom of the list for the app.
Screenshot_20220114-120628_Chrome.jpg

Dave7

Legendary Member
@classic33 one for you.
Last nights weird dream.
I was training for a marathon (nearest I ever came was half marathons 40 years ago).
Anyway, part way through I went into a shop for something to eat.
They had a stack of cold buttered toast. I asked for 2 slices which he got me and said "that will be £8.00.
I said "what"???
He said "2 slices of toast, £4.00 each, that will be £8.00".
I said "I won't bother then" and walked out.
End of dream.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Go into chrome. Type in cyclechat. Click on the 3 dots on the top on the right hand side . Scroll down to ap and click on it
Wot I said. :tongue:

D

Deleted member 1258

@dave r
When on any page, at the top left corner there are 3 horizontal lines, click on those, the menu, and this should appear. Look at the bottom of the list for the app.
View attachment 626398

Yes I know its there, I saw it when someone else pointed it out, what I want too know is it genuine? On android you get your Apps from the Play Store not from other random sources so I'm suspicious of this, and I don't think my settings will allow me to download it anyway.

classic33

Leg End Member
@classic33 one for you.
Last nights weird dream.
I was training for a marathon (nearest I ever came was half marathons 40 years ago).
Anyway, part way through I went into a shop for something to eat.
They had a stack of cold buttered toast. I asked for 2 slices which he got me and said "that will be £8.00.
I said "what"???
He said "2 slices of toast, £4.00 each, that will be £8.00".
I said "I won't bother then" and walked out.
End of dream.
Dreams of toasts represent the simplicity, the modesty, the lack of importance of a conflict or to notice that you not believe in something fundamental. The toasts symbolize relationships, situations or matters that stimulate or they please the life. Dreaming of toasts hot with butter is expressed the arrival of very personal moments near to the family.

The fact that you dreamed of cold toast, and the price, means that you find yourself questioning the way you live at present, compared to the way you might be living it in the future. Would it really be worth the changes that you may be required to make. The cold toast is a cold offer, the price is one you have decided isn't for you. Have you any changes coming up, or looming large in your future. And will you make the right, for you, decision.

You're certain that choices made recently were correct, but there's a nagging doubt that you chose the right option.

Top Bottom