The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
MONEY? MONEY? surely you jest
Naaay lass...

Unless you're making payment by other means, to cover his costs.

Crack cocaine, 30 minutes with Stormy Daniels, buy a load of spray cans and littler the place with fake Banksies. The options are endless.

Not sure I could cope with Stormy

I mean - obviously she would be ecstatic for the opportunity and would give me "mate's rates" - or even a freebie due to

errr
anyway - I get back to you on that one after a chat with my wife

and my old Art teacher would have views about my ability at anything artistic

which leave crack cocaine

hmmmm

My wife has bought a new patio set - sofa, chairs and table

It arrived today so I was detailed to assemble it

found all the bits and started

It was one of the flat pack things where the instructions tell you NEARLY everything you need to know to assemble it
nearly - but not quite

They nicely indicated that part A goes with part B - but omitted to label parts with letters
and it was one of those with several ALMOST identical parts

and there was no indication of the difference
or whcih version goes where

but it didn't matter because several stages later you would discover that the next part did not fit
so you could - eventually - work out what needed to be dis-assembled and turned round or replaced - and how to do it

Did manage to do the table without any problems - even though the instruction basically just said "its obvious" (it wasn;t!)

but it is all done now and looks great!

classic33

Leg End Member
Night Cobra.
Night Harp

Drago

Legendary Member
Got a chap due in to replace a sealed unit window pane that has a small crack. That'll be the second to last item ticked off the snagging list. To be fair we've had precious few items and the builders have been very good about resolving them.

Then it's tidy up the garden and bass practice.

I've had a bit of foot pain, possibly that planetary fascism thing, but it seems to have eased today. Will take it very slow and steady with the jogging.

Top Bottom