The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Will wonders ever cease?
I ordered an item on from a seller on the bay of e on Tuesday, it’s just arrived. Delivered by Evri!
I’m going to have to have another coffee!

It's funny how one seller can do it, but others can't and takes forever
I'm sure some wait for your the order to come in and then they order the said item from a warehouse ect, when that arrives then they send it to you.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Cake
1715338020158.jpeg

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Will wonders ever cease?
I ordered an item on from a seller on the bay of e on Tuesday, it’s just arrived. Delivered by Evri!
I’m going to have to have another coffee!

It's funny how one seller can do it, but others can't and takes forever
I'm sure some wait for your the order to come in and then they order the said item from a warehouse ect, when that arrives then they send it to you.
The only problem is I ordered the incorrect item! D’oh!

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
I finally managed to go for a ride this afternoon: 51kms done and I felt really good. Next one maybe on Monday ? The weather is like summer with the thermometer reading 20 degrees earlier. Are we having an early summer at last?

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning all.
Looks like being a warm sunny day.
The dog needs a bath so this morning as it's warm she is going to be washed. She smells just a bit too much like an old dog.
MrsP is out to lunch with some friends near Stevenage so that leaves me free to do a few little jobs around the house and then get out on the bike later on for a few miles.

Top Bottom