The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gunk

Guru
Morning all

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Morning all :hello:

Nice and sunny out there, so my bike ride is on. :okay:
We had a new visitor in the garden last night - a fox. First one we've seen here. He had a good nose around our verandah then scooted off across my front lawn into the fields.

1716187505397.jpg

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I’m up late, I’m a bit jacobs’d after the weekend’s shenanigans.
I’ve had my tea.
Builders are banging about upstairs.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I'm have new basin taps fitted today, I was going to do it myself, but with the amount of rent I have to pay why should I.
The chrome has all gone dull, I thought it was just lime scale, but it's not, I was surprised when they said I could have them done
as they have said in the past "we don't do cosmetic repairs", but it's more to do with what sex you are, males - you can do that yourself
females - we'll be round tomorrow........ :sad:

While I was typing this I had a phone call from internationl banking, your card has been fraudulent used 1. £300 2. £1000
please call this number........:rolleyes:

Dave7

Legendary Member
I'm have new basin taps fitted today, I was going to do it myself, but with the amount of rent I have to pay why should I.
The chrome has all gone dull, I thought it was just lime scale, but it's not, I was surprised when they said I could have them done
as they have said in the past "we don't do cosmetic repairs", but it's more to do with what sex you are, males - you can do that yourself
females - we'll be round tomorrow........ :sad:

While I was typing this I had a phone call from internationl banking, your card has been fraudulent used 1. £300 2. £1000
please call this number........:rolleyes:

What happened when you phoned them :rolleyes:
I've not had a scam call for a while, I feel a bit miffed and lonely.
.I used to get emails from the FBI to tell me they had recovered a suitcase which contained eg $10,000 and my name was in it. Therefore they wanted to send it to me..... if I would just reply to this link.
Sadly some people must fall for these scams.

What happened when you phoned them :rolleyes:
I've not had a scam call for a while, I feel a bit miffed and lonely.
.I used to get emails from the FBI to tell me they had recovered a suitcase which contained eg $10,000 and my name was in it. Therefore they wanted to send it to me..... if I would just reply to this link.
Sadly some people must fall for these scams.

Reminds me - I must ring the US Lottery as I have apparently won $300,000 on it

can;t remember buying a ticket but there you go !

Top Bottom