The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Location
Cheshire
These hospital appointments are very confusing.
In the past I have had bloods and HR/BP at Warrington hospital.
So.......today i had my lens measurements at Warrington.
Thursday for the pre op** I have to travel 10 miles(ish) to Halton.
Next week my main op which is under GA is back at Warrington.
**I am told that the main hospital doesn't have pre op facilities......but i am also told pre op is just bloods and HR etc.
As I say, very confusing.
 

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Location
Barnet,
Picked the new VW up yesterday and have spent a few hours moving in. Fortunately many settings were cloned by magic from the previous car.

Tried the semi-autonomous driving mode on a wide and deserted road near the house and... it is horribly un-nerving. Won't be using it except in traffic jam mode in conjunction with the dsg box and adaptive cruise control - should save a lot of hassle on big M-way jams.

Benign weather today but not doing a lot apart from gym work.

Have a spiffing day, dear reader!

Our new VW Polo has all these bells and whistles fitted, when we pick it up some of these functions will be disabled, when I find out how.🤔
 

Elybazza61

Legendary Member
Got out with the BH this morning for a nice pootle about ,mainly along the track alongside the New Bedford river from Mepal.

DSC_2681.JPG

DSC_2687.JPG
 
Top Bottom