The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Morning. Bit of a long lie for me.

10 degrees now with a high of 15 later and to be dry and bright….perfect.
 

Tenkaykev

Guru
Location
Poole
Good morning from Dorset. Today sees the end of a year long experiment. On 1st October last year I set the thermostat to 21 degrees and switched on the heating and left it at that, running 24/7/365, with the radiators cranked fully open in every room. ( apart from a week over Christmas when I set the temperature back to the mid teens while we were away ). I have temperature/ humidity sensors that record the data in every room so I have some fun number crunching to do 😁
Mrs Tkk is off to Edinburgh via London today, I will see her off on the train then head over to daughter's for a few tasks. Must be self disciplined and not be lured by the siren call of the Barking Cat at lunchtime 🍺🍺🤔
 

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Location
Barnet,
Good morning all, 13⁰ at the moment and cloudy, top temperature of 20⁰ today.
Some domestics first thing, and then my mate is dropping in, unfortunately his dog died yesterday after a short illness, so tea and sympathy will be on offer.
I have a book to return to the library and I need a few bits and bobs from the local shops, so this afternoon I'll be out and about on the bike.
 
Top Bottom