Snooze snoozed 👌💤
Mine to. I am now part way around my 2nd (short) walk. Back home to watch the rugby final next.
Snooze snoozed 👌💤
Yes, we have some good friends who hold diametrically opposite views to us. Us/them. Lab/Reform 😲 Brexit bad/Brexit good, immigrants........you get the picture. I've given up remarking on anything like this in their company........it doesn't end well and we have plenty of other things to discuss.That raises an interesting point where we agree just to keep the peace.
We all do it I guess, to a greater or lesser degree.
A cultural thing too, in all probability.
Americans are far more direct/blunt ime, and logically they are more honest.
I find myself implying agreement (by a non-commital shrug) to the young offspring of friends who it would be potentially awkward to get into a red-hot debate with. Annoying as they can sometimes be annoying with their ageist comments.
Had a huge clear out today, been meaning to do it for a while. Goodness it feels good!
How long have you actually been constipated?
A good clear out can make every thing feel better
Oooo.........if you like cheese be sure to buy some Cheddar from the cheese shop on the right heading out of the village towards the climb.
Scrumptious!
Migraine. Rough.