- Location
- The Cronk
Mod note: post regarding a member's ban following a political post in this thread has been deleted re commenting on moderation action. Quotes of the deleted post have also been deleted.
Storm in a tea cup . Hopeful numbnuts will chill out and come back to us .Blimey, I nip out for a forest gump and all hell breaks loose!
Mrs D doing chicken for dinner. Nice.
and rear mudflaps finally fitted.
I think he's a prat, but I dont have any ill feelings towards him. If he's having fun with Ms Kardashian then fair play to him.
As for Kim, she could have had me but blew it... by never contacting me in any way!
If she'd really buttered me up id have taken her on a walking tour of the Grade 1 listed abandoned sofas of the town!
Ahhhh.. The mysterious Eastern Township...
Aye. Scumbertubs, Crackthorn, Rectum Farm, Little Beirut, Smackfields, such a wonderful and rich history.
I didn’t even know you could still buy them, however back in the 1980’s Ì always fitted them.
I know you and Pete and Gunk have much more detailed info on Northampton than me , but I have say for balance my daughter lived in semilong for three years when doing her degree and for year near Northampton hospital when doing her masters ,spending loads of time in town centre and Kingsthorpe and never ever had any trouble at all. And neither did any of her friends 😀😀Aye. Scumbertubs, Crackthorn, Rectum Farm, Little Beirut, Smackfields, such a wonderful and rich history.