The rise (?) of Flat Earthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
.....the book of Genesis, which was never intended to be a scientific book.
Meh...... that's just your interpretation of it. Were you there when it was written? :tongue:

OP
OP
captain nemo1701

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
The UK bloke on 'tour' with all his stuff (hoardings etc) is hilarious.
These people aren't just wrong, they are so far beyond wrong one would need to travel at warp speed just to reach them. They are also so dense, I fear they may collapse into a singularity...:laugh:.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Lots of followers around the world.
:smile::smile::smile:

Men and Women are equal in the story, and that Humans are given work to do: looking after the creation they were in, and the writer is very clear that you don't need kinds or priests.

In a world run by kings and priests where women were at the bottom of the pyramid this was pretty revoluutionary politics and theology

You are the reincarnation of John Ball, and I claim my two groats.

MikeG

Guru
Joshua Slocum, the first man to do a solo circumnavigation, stopped off in South Africa on his way home. He'd done more than three quarters of the trip, with his navigation recorded meticulously in his log, and he had stamps and signatures from various officials all over the planet, so he was somewhat surprised when Paul Kruger (oom Paul), the president of South Africa, told him he couldn't possible sail around the world as the world was flat. There are plenty of stupid people on the planet, and the internet now gives them a voice.

They are also so dense, I fear they may collapse into a singularity...:laugh:.
Fake news, gravity doesn't exist so how can anything collapse into singularities. The planet is accelerating upwards at 9.8m/s^2 FACT and that's why we feel what you sheeple call gravity. In this presentation I will

And some that are also dinosaurs
Did someone mention dinosaurs? The Man wants us to believe that they were killed by climate change caused by an asteroid, but here is a real picture of what happened
N0m7OHA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom