The rise (?) of Flat Earthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
hqdefault.jpg

That's just your opinion, man. Everyone knows that the earth is actually a complex polyhedron.

mp2_CoctFuller-s81-lF.png
Spherfers would have us believe that Greenland is the same size as Africa. Oh, your projection is prone to warping and distortion, Mercator? COLOUR ME SURPRISED.

Anyone in Scotland will blame the Westminster Establishment.
I know I should let this go but this seems like an arbitrary, faintly xenophobic comment added to a light-hearted thread where we take the mick out of conspiracy nuts.

There's plenty to blame the "Westminster Establishment" for and it's not conspiracy nut territory to call them on it.

Seevio

Guru
While there is some overlap, young earth creationists are a different type of idiot than flat earthers and should not be grouped together.

I hesitate to call this a flat earth debunking video because it's not a viable theory to begin with but it's quite entertaining.

There are a few videos in this series but I'm sure you can find them from here.

Drago

Legendary Member
I know I should let this go but this seems like an arbitrary, faintly xenophobic comment added to a light-hearted thread where we take the mick out of conspiracy nuts.

There's plenty to blame the "Westminster Establishment" for and it's not conspiracy nut territory to call them on it.

No more Xenophobic than blaming the English for everything is. It's a two way street.

Still and all thank you. I've lived in Scotland longer than any other place, so I guess I'm taking the pith out if myself then, although my kith and kin seemed to have moved on to blaming MI6 this week, putting me begin d the times again .

So let's split the difference and blame Nigel Farage. He perpetuates the myth that the Earth is flat out of spite for his painting not selling this week. Conversely, Jacob Rees Mogg's portrait did sell, which is a conspiracy on a par with the flat Earth itself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom