The Rise Of The Willy on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Anybody noticed just how commonplace penises are on tv these days? First it was Game of Thrones with full frontal male nudity, then it was Will Ferrell playing with a penis in Get Hard. Last night I was watching a Netflix drama in Spanish where we saw a penis getting shot - graphically. Didn't there used to be a rule, unwritten or no about male genitals on screen?

Mod note: Thread title change is to warn anyone who may be watching with kids. The alternative was locking the thread...

Last edited by a moderator:

Drago

Legendary Member
You'd expect better from the erect morals of British TV.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Game of Thrones was far from a first, but it might have seemed like it if you mainly watched UK/US TV dramas. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/2016/...ipping-the-history-of-male-full-frontal-nudi/ claims "The first penis was shown on British television in 1957" in a documentary and mentions a 1970 drama, er, performance.

I think much European TV has been much more relaxed about nudity. Heck, some of their adverts are full-frontal for pretty much no discernable reasons.

Except you don't generally actually see the rise of the penis. Flaccid only, please : we're British.

I remember years ago a review of a Bruce Willis movie, with a naked sex scene. The reviewer - struggling for the right words - said "Bruce was not... angry"

accountantpete

Brexiteer
Some things are best left to the imagination

84434.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User482

Anybody noticed just how commonplace penises are on tv these days? First it was Game of Thrones with full frontal male nudity, then it was Will Ferrell playing with a penis in Get Hard. Last night I was watching a Netflix drama in Spanish where we saw a penis getting shot - graphically. Didn't there used to be a rule, unwritten or no about male genitals on screen?
I expect it was always available if you wanted to find it.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Well, I think that the TV bosses finally understand that the Penis mightier than the sword! :laugh:

Except you don't generally actually see the rise of the penis. Flaccid only, please : we're British.
I thought so too, until I accidentally channel-hopped into a late night episode of Sex Pod a few weeks ago. Not only was there a distinctly non-flaccid member evident, it was being used enthusiastically on/in a cooperative young woman. And when they got bored of that, they demonstrated some very juicy cunnilingus in close-up.

I was so shocked that I spilt my late night mug of tea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom