The Sherwen and Liggett Tour thread *spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
"high speed wheelchair".......

yes that was a classic, still laughing at it now
totally brilliant, you could not make it up

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Beware - clicked the link above and got an immediate 'threat blocked' message from AVG

oldroadman

Veteran
Having the pleasure of meeting and knowing Rob Hayles, Chris Boardman, David Harmon, Phil Liggett, there is one thing that they share, a love of the sport. The styles are different, and Chris can be over-analytical, Rob a bit laid back (but he has a very interesting sense of humour), David is just a good all round bloke, Phil has done it all and still loves it. Sean Kelly just has more knowledge than anyone I have ever met about bike racing. Ned is getting better all the time, and he's an excellent presenter, plus since not doing so much football, rides a bike more (and is not bad on it). Which is one thing they all share - toddling off for a ride (in SK's case about 15 kph faster than is comfortable for anyone else..!).

Ajay

Veteran
Ned seems to think he's on the Giro rather than Le Tour - telling us all about "Bologna",maybe he had spaghetti for lunch.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Dear Paul Sherwen, who the feck is Michael Meurkwuew? Morkov. He's not some fecking Belgian hillbilly!!!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Do you think Mr Harmon might read this thread? Today he said "It's all kicking off big time now!" followed immediately by "You wouldn't hear Phil and Paul say "it's all kicking orf biig tiiime now!" ^_^

I think Harmon has a lovely voice. :girl:

Top Bottom