The Slowest 10 Mile Bike Ride Challenge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GuyBoden

Guru
The Slowest 10 Mile Bike Ride Challenge

I had a great 10 mile ride in the sunshine today, to Tatton park cheshire on the flattish country lanes. It took just over 1hour 45mins and I enjoyed every slow minute, lots of fellow cyclists passed me, I said hello and then they were gone up the lane. I just enjoyed looking at the beautiful countryside and I only pedalled when absolutely necessary.

So, can anyone beat my personal slowest record of 1hour 45mins for a 10 mile bike ride, without actually stopping?
(Going very slowly is not as easy as you might think, it's quite a challenge.) :bicycle:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I did 10 miles in 2 hours, but I did stop to take photos.:laugh:. And I did It last year.

andyfraser

Über Member
I can't beat 10 miles in 1 hr 45 mins but tonight, as it was nice and as it's Friday, I went along the paths (even though I was on my road bike!) and did nearly 7 miles in just under 40 minutes. Just pootling along, no effort except for the mile along a main road.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Not sure I can walk that slowly let alone cycle.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
If it wasn't for the "without actually stopping" then several of my rides around London would be candidates, but London congestion is the main reason for the low speed rather than intention.

Top Bottom