The sudden realisation of getting older lol :-)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Walking round the cemetery an hour or so ago i got talking to an elderly bloke. He asked me if I went to 'The Jazz' club in the 1950's.:ohmy: To save us both the embarrassment I didn't tell him I wasn't born till 1960. Instead saying "No, I was away doing my National Service at the time".:whistle: Thank feck he didn't then ask which service/regiment I served in!!!:laugh:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Walking round the cemetery an hour or so ago i got talking to an elderly bloke. He asked me if I went to 'The Jazz' club in the 1950's.:ohmy: To save us both the embarrassment I didn't tell him I wasn't born till 1960. Instead saying "No, I was away doing my National Service at the time".:whistle: Thank feck he didn't then ask which service/regiment I served in!!!:laugh:

Did you serve in Dads Army?

Dave7

Legendary Member

Blimey, I was in full time work in 1961:sad:

D

Deleted member 26715

I'm finding that doing any job on the cars is taking a lot longer, I seem to spend as much time looking for the tools that I have just had in my hand & put down as doing the actual job. I'm also having to go back & check the things that I have done to make sure that I have actually done them.

All uphill

Still rolling along
I tried to run a short distance yesterday and my body wouldn't cooperate!

Seems I can cycle all day but not run 50 metres!

When did that happen?

Top Bottom