The sun shines on the righteous.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

compo

Veteran
I went out and did a 20 mile circuit this morning, sunshine pretty well all the way round. Looking at the sky it seemed to be black everywhere except where I was. There was clearly a lot of water about, cars had wipers going, and the gutters were awash, yet the sun was shining where I went. I am now home and sitting here and it is throwing it down out there. the neighbours roof is white from hail. Someone up there in the sky must have taken pity on me when I was out. :sun:

Edge705

Jammy beggar it was the other way round for me last night on the way home from work SUN all around yet a black cloud full of hailstones decided to follow me for 12 miles you southerners dont half have it easy;)

jugglingphil

I left work early yesterday, had a great cycle home the long way (10 miles) along the river and back roads, and beautiful sunshine:sun: . Soon after I get home it rains most of the afternoon.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Yep, went out Wednesday evening with my regular buddy and all around us were black clouds, it was spitting and spotting with rain almost constantly yet somehow we remained dry.

Sometimes it does. I went out Saturday (towards Blackburn) and sure enough the only place it seemed to me to be raining was me and all around me.
Sunday a different story (headed north towards Caton/Carnforth) it was glorious. Cold yes but bright sun all day.

OP
OP
compo

compo

Veteran
See, nothing changes. I am sitting here watching the rain lashing down against the windows. An hour ago I finished a 30 miler completed in glorious sunshine.

I must have done a lot of good to outweigh the bad things I have done.

Top Bottom