The Swallows are here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Housemartins turned up at ours the other day (and I don't mean the 1980s pop group that spawned Beautiful South and Fatboy Slim!)

gbb

Legendary Member
Crackle said:
First I've seen this year, outside now.

Oh Crap! Midgies won't be far behind :ohmy:

Oh cr@p indeed ;)
Clouds of insects, cycling through them was a bloomin nightmare last night and tonight...filled your eyes as you cycle along the woods and by the river.
No fun at all...;)

Night Train

Maker of Things
gbb said:
Oh cr@p indeed xx(
Clouds of insects, cycling through them was a bloomin nightmare last night and tonight...filled your eyes as you cycle along the woods and by the river.
No fun at all...:angry:
Is this a good reason to wear my full face motorbike helmet instead of getting a new biking hat? :biggrin:

gbb

Legendary Member
Night Train said:
Is this a good reason to wear my full face motorbike helmet instead of getting a new biking hat? xx(

:biggrin: No..probably not...not if you want to keep your friends :biggrin:
Its a river / woodland thing. Detour next time i want to get to the chippie (6 miles away :angry: :biggrin:)

Renard

Fnaar said:
Housemartins turned up at ours the other day (and I don't mean the 1980s pop group that spawned Beautiful South and Fatboy Slim!)

Saw housemartins for the first time this year on Wednesday night. Not seen any swallows yet but if they've reached ardnamurchan they must've reached here.

Keith Oates

Janner
The birds (don't ask me what they are) have arrived out here in the last couple of weeks and the twittering in the mornings is really pleasant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom