The things you find while cycling ......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
you found a shoe with a foot in it and all the cops are bothered about is if you "found" the silver??

Aaah im glad someone had the same thought as me........ Wonder where the other shoe is? :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
2750069 said:
Obviously but what about the shoe?
I let them keep that as well.
It was actually taken to the same hospital as its owner. However too much time had passed.

Whilst cycling to my gf's house at around 10pm I 'found' or more accurately 'saw' a fully naked rather generously proportioned man, running around the road, so frantically infact it was rather a challenge to avoid him. I did ask if he was okay and if I could help but he just groaned and said "I'm waiting for someone". Once passed as you may imagine, I picked up the pace a little! Once down the road I did phone the police, and tried my best to describe the situation as non-comically as i could!

Last edited:

RWright

Guru
About 4 cell phones, I don't even stop for those anymore. I have found some nice hand tools, a good laundry basket, a really nice rechargeable high powered LED flashlight, a heart rate monitor wrist watch, scissors and lots of tie down straps.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I found a 1984 Widnes Rugby League Cup Final scarf this summer, by the roadside. I took it home and washed it,but it still smells musty. Why the hell i took it home i don't know!:laugh:

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
They were found three miles & about 20 years apart.
The foot in the shoe was left at the scene of an earlier accident. I'd hit the shoe, due to a lorry coming up alongside on the left. Marked lanes & we were both in the correct lanes, unable to avoid it. Stopped when able & went back on foot to see what I'd hit. Upon finding the foot inside, took it to the Police station, who were not too pleased at me handing it in, as property found.
I hate to ask but I'm intrigued.....how did you manage to transport the foot in the shoe? I guess I would have to tie it onto the bike with the laces. If it was a slip on I would have been knackered.

oiljam

Active...ish Member
My brother found while out cycling a box of puppies, each of them had their feet bound together. Some people eh, its disgusting what some people do. One phone call home and they were safe in our house....pity we couldn't have kept them, RSPCA took them. Hope they went to good homes and had a happy ending

Moodyman

Legendary Member
£5 note, VW wheel trim - exact match of mine, cable ties, a selection of new screws, loads of plastic and metal washers, new bungee chord

Top Bottom