The things you find while cycling ......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
I hate to ask but I'm intrigued.....how did you manage to transport the foot in the shoe? I guess I would have to tie it onto the bike with the laces. If it was a slip on I would have been knackered.
Bit of one handed cycling. Shoe & foot in one hand, police station not that far away.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Lady’s hand bag with a load of credit cards and keys inside that went to the police as I didn't like the colour.
A tow ball cover
Two dog leads
A 65 foot tape measure
A ball of strong nylon string
Pants yes loads of pants
and of course loads of dead things

Cyclopathic

Veteran
I'd actually gone to the Police station, upon finding them. Closer to home than the police station at the time. I asked for the items back, saying I'd take them to the Central Station & hand them in there, if that was the attitude to people handing expensive Silver/Gold items in! Not pleased at all.
I think I'd have congratulated them on their imminent promotion as it surely wouldn't be long before sleuthing skills of that calibre were rewarded. Then I'd advise them that I'd just seen a bloke getting out of a rather expensive car and that they should probably go and ask him if he'd just nicked it.

sheffgirl

I found a tenner once, it paid for my train fare and lunch :smile:
I found a stolen joy ridden car once. I rang the police to tell them, it was a vintage Volkswagen, obviously someone's pride and joy, unfortunately it was written off :sad:

Loads of dog poo, some nails (frequently in tyres) and a family of wild boar.

Berties

Fast and careful!
See and appreciate plenty of wild life,wood peckers ,red wing partridges,barn Owls to name a few,but a few weeks ago newly knocked down badger spread over the road ,for a while by the look of it ,came up the hill towards the rotting corpse ,mouth open dragging in extra air ,and bang the smell could gag a maggot,made me wretch,tell you what now ,if I see a road kill ,IA drill stop breathing and cruise by quick as possible

classic33

Leg End Member
xx( i take it he lived then, even if he was a foot shorter
Don't think he did make it.

It must be really exciting being taken out by classic. You never know what he will come across. Lol
Found a rolex watch, wallet with over a £1000 in it(Approach to Chain Bar, J26 M62), 15,000 unsigned credit cards.
Just your every day run of the mill stuff, like a human skull at the side of the road.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Don't think he did make it.

Found a rolex watch, wallet with over a £1000 in it(Approach to Chain Bar, J26 M62), 15,000 unsigned credit cards.
Just your every day run of the mill stuff, like a human skull at the side of the road.
hell if you find money and good stuff as well, I may have to drop in and pay you a visit, although mr dragon might not be too pleased.

Top Bottom