The time has come for.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
The Winter bike to be brought out of hibernation.

Fortunately, due to being lazy, it's been kitted with snow studs, guards and rack since last winter. Fortunately it had been oiled well (phew, only checked it last week as it was burried behind DIY projects) and not ridden snce last March.

Batteries and lights on charge. Must fit later. Then the joy of the plod to work.

Hip Priest

Veteran
The Winter bike to be brought out of hibernation.

Fortunately, due to being lazy, it's been kitted with snow studs, guards and rack since last winter. Fortunately it had been oiled well (phew, only checked it last week as it was burried behind DIY projects) and not ridden snce last March.

Batteries and lights on charge. Must fit later. Then the joy of the plod to work.

I don't have a winter bike, but the spiky tyres are going on the work bike this weekend. When I get round to it.

D

Deleted member 1258

My geared bike went away when the clocks were changed, I'm commuting all year on fixed and in the winter I use it for Sunday rides as well, I was at Catthorpe this morning and put in 51 fixed miles.

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Bike.de and rose are doing some great deals

http://www.rosebikes.co.uk/article/...e/aid:709894?gclid=COuvprr9pMkCFUfkwgodizwNpA

Super cheap

Well worth it if you intend to ride on icy days, especially if using ungritted roads/paths.

Moodyman

Legendary Member
I thought you were going to say it's time for the balaclava. Mine
made an appearance this morning.

Top Bottom