The today's weather where you are thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Started with rain & sleet, later turning to heavy hail and snow & strong winds. Down from the North, which has never been a good direction.

Throw in thunder and lightning for the best part of an hour, shortly after 01:00. At one stage practically overhead.

Daylight hours have been overcast, with it looking as though the heavens may open.

Now clearing skies, very little wind and the temperature dropping slowly.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Yet another day of wind and rain. Been like this since the beginning of February, and no end in sight.... The weather man tells me the jet stream is stuck in position for the foreseeable future and just keeps firing low pressure weather systems at the UK.. Unfortunately being on the west coast means we're right in the firing line. Windy.com .

Globalti

Legendary Member
I'm sick of the dark mornings and evenings, the wet and the wind. We have a brook flowing under our house and when it's really high the thumping sounds of tumbling boulders travel through the building, a sound that I hate. We also had a bad leak in the roof last weekend so today I've been up and down the attic ladder with my bike light checking for water in the bucket I left up there.

Off to Sudan and Nigeria next Sunday for some sunshine. Can't wait.

tyred

Legendary Member
The weather is wonderful here
th?id=OIP.jpg

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
hammering it down, blowing a gale and police warning of closed roads due to floods

Brandane

Legendary Member
Still it blows.. apparently the gusts are over 50 mph, as they have been for days/weeks. Forecast to strengthen into the night before easing to 30/40 mph by the morning.. Fan-feckin-tastic.. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom