The today's weather where you are thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
SpokeyDokey

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Time for an update: well, now, after 49 days the temperature has been more or less the same every day. And I have every good reason to believe that it'll be the same for my last 44 days. ☀

😎👴🏾

We love Goa - been a while since we have been there though.

Stayed at Calangute beach which was lovely - smashing little beach shacks for food and drink.

Had some terrific nights at Bob's Inn too. ^_^

We love Goa - been a while since we have been there though.

Stayed at Calangute beach which was lovely - smashing little beach shacks for food and drink.

Had some terrific nights at Bob's Inn too. ^_^

You would see very quickly how much it has changed there: chock-a-block with sunbeds and bars and restaurants competing for the loudest music.

I prefer the relative tranquility of Palolem beach.

OP
OP
SpokeyDokey

SpokeyDokey

You would see very quickly how much it has changed there: chock-a-block with sunbeds and bars and restaurants competing for the loudest music.

I prefer the relative tranquility of Palolem beach.

Crikey! That's sad - was lovely back in the 90's. Went in Feb' and it was just perfect, not crowded just right with not too many people, a few cows and the odd dog!

Two sunbeds with banana leaf shades, as many samosas etc that we could eat in a day and as many beers as we could drink for less than a fiver.

Was bliss - sad when these places get too touristy. :sad:

aferris2

Guru
A sunny 21°C here on the great ocean road.

A sunny 21°C here on the great ocean road.
View attachment 505544
Yes, the bushfires are out at last and in Melbourne it is clear skies 24C with a light easterly.
I have been gardening today but will ride tomorrow.

Mike

OP
OP
SpokeyDokey

SpokeyDokey

Wet, windy and wild - again!

Not seen much of it tbh (probably just as well) as it was Lovely Wife's birthday bash last night which lasted well into this morning and then we grabbed a few hours kip before another, smaller, bash on our own tonight.

Lots of rain forecast for the week ahead.:sad::sad::sad:

Kryton521

Über Member
Howling wind. Not risking the bike. But the sun is shining and warming the inside of the house nicely. Will make some bread. Bit of house work. Think about cycling....... Daydream of lottery fortune........ Make more bread........

classic33

Leg End Member
Started dry, then shortly before quarter past twelve this morning the rain arrived. Wind has shown no signs of easing off, despite the sun showing throw.

Top Bottom