The today's weather where you are thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Started dry, clear skies. Woke to

Which was gone by mid afternoon. Light rain, with it trying to snow again.
Now it's windy, wet and a chance of more snow overnight.

I feel sorry for those down the valley, who've been hit the last three weeks now.

tyred

Legendary Member
I woke up to about 4" of snow this morning, wore my hiking boots to walk to work. Snow basically gone now and back to normal - heavy rain and wind.

classic33

Leg End Member
Snow again this morning, with it trying a bit harder today than yesterday to snow.
Just gone very dark here(street lights coming on).

"Heavy snow" forecast for the next two days.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Clear blue skies all day although a slight chill in the air , almost tempted to find a bike with more than one gear for tomorrow morning's ride:laugh:

OP
OP
SpokeyDokey

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
No respite from the rain it seems.

The weekend was miserable.

Today has been a washout from midday onwards.

Forecast for the rest of the week looks dire.

The Lake District is trying my patience sorely - totally fed up with it tbh. :angry::angry::angry:

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Sunny this morning turning overcast over lunchtime but I managed to squeeze in a short dry ride. Went for a swim in the afternoon; activities confirmed as having been undertaken in the right order upon leaving the pool to find the usual murky drizzle had returned..

Brandane

Legendary Member
I keep an eye on windy.com and it's actually quite worrying, the amount of stormy weather there seems to be all over the planet. I'm beginning to wonder if there's actually something going on with the weather that they aren't telling us! :ohmy:.
Storm systems in the Atlantic just seem to go round in anti-clockwise circles and come back to hit us over and over again.

Top Bottom