The today's weather where you are thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

geocycle

Legendary Member
Me too, very windy and badly spaced downpours ruined any chance of getting out. Tomorrow looks good before the next storm hits on Wednesday.

Alex321

Veteran
It was wet but not really tipping down here, and windy but nowhere near as bad as the last few days, so I got out for a quick ride, just under 11 miles in 45 minutes.

First time I've been on the bike for a fortnight, the first week because I was feeling too bruised after coming off, then the last few days because it has just been too windy. Really glad to get out.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I'm back :smile:
Didn't have to wear my friend's clothes because I had donned my waterproofs to ride over to hers, was dry under them :laugh:
But I couldn't be bothered to wear waterproof trousers on my way back home: it started to rain heavy, got soaked right through.
Never mind, a quick shower sorted me, our meal was lovely, the company excellent, a good day! 🎄

Slick

Guru
I'm back :smile:
Didn't have to wear my friend's clothes because I had donned my waterproofs to ride over to hers, was dry under them :laugh:
But I couldn't be bothered to wear waterproof trousers on my way back home: it started to rain heavy, got soaked right through.
Never mind, a quick shower sorted me, our meal was lovely, the company excellent, a good day! 🎄

Well done Pat, you did much better than I did today. I must be going a bit soft in my old age. :okay:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Surprisingly dry this morning so I was able to nip out for a 15 miler before heading off to mum's for lunch - there was plenty of water on some of the lanes evidencing overnight rain however.
Still dry for the ride to mum's, but the heavy misty drizzle started up in the late afternoon and it just hasn't stopped since. The goods news for me is that I remembered to pack the waterproofs just in case, so stayed nice & dry on the ride home.

Top Bottom