The Tyre Extinguishers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Clearly. Suit yourself, but if you won't address the issue, you're gonna get LENTILLED. :laugh:

And someone will get chinned but hey ho ! Or better still slapped about the face with their Jesus boots :okay::laugh:

Roseland triker

Cheese ..... It's all about the cheese
Some day a Range Rover owning nutter with a bad tempter will witness one of these protesters letting their tyres down and said protester will likely get a slap in the mouth or worse.
Let's hope they don't try it on here as 90% of the village drive range rovers a bentyagas and there 100% nutty Nora's with the usual hungover bad temper...

X5 is common but mostly bently and range rover with the odd mahoosive Volvo thrown in

If I had a small todger, I would just have to do what most purchasers of penile extensions do: sign up to years of excruciating debt that leave you with no money to fuel the thing, followed by another debt of about 50% of the original purchase price. Not to mention being restricted in mileage per year, and being hooked into main dealer service plans.

No thanks, I'll stick with outright ownership of my 6 year old Suzuki with plenty room for a bike in the back :smile:.

:laugh: Fair play. I wish you - and your todger - many happy miles!

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Meanwhile at Tyre Extingushers HQ ...

Neil! Are those lentils South African? You complete and utter bastard!
1652186409934.png

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Interesting reading , still think I’m better running this SUV into the ground than spending more money another car or actually buying two cars to replace the existing car as there is nowt that can do it all !

What is it you've got to do that's so unusual, important, and impossible to do without a mahoosive SUV, that everyone else has to bear the social, environmental and economic impacts on your behalf? Just out of interest...

Brandane

Legendary Member
What is it you've got to do that's so unusual, important, and impossible to do without a mahoosive SUV, that everyone else has to bear the social, environmental and economic impacts on your behalf? Just out of interest...

Same could be said of "normal" cars, electric ones included. Oh, and we could extend it to anyone who flies anywhere. Or takes a bus or train for that matter. Anyone who buys a bicycle. And anyone who eats anything, or buys anything that has ever been transported anywhere, watches TV, puts on a light, wears clothes, takes a shower, flushes the toilet, or.... or..... or.....

Same could be said of "normal" cars, electric ones included. Oh, and we could extend it to anyone who flies anywhere. Or takes a bus or train for that matter. Anyone who buys a bicycle. And anyone who eats anything, or buys anything that has ever been transported anywhere, watches TV, puts on a light, wears clothes, takes a shower, flushes the toilet, or.... or..... or.....

Basically your justification boils down to:
"But HE did it TOO sir!"

But just to show I've read your presentation; do you really think "anyone who eats anything" is doing as much harm as someone racking up urban* miles in a chelsea tractor? Does that really help your case, hmm?

(*I rode through Portobello last week. Appaling road surface, admittedly - but it ain't the serengheti, any modern car could deal with it. And every heavy vehicle is just making it worse. )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom