The Tyre Extinguishers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Really, are you omnipresent then?

He once claimed to "omnipotent", but it turned out to be a typo.

D

Deleted member 26715

They're called sensible....

That depends on what they are being used for? I very much doubt they are sensible to try to tow our horse trailer with, that is apart from it being illegal, but then again we don't live in the centre of the universe

D

Deleted member 26715

This^^^
Electric versions now coming c...the aerodynamics of a brick married to the weight of a small house, it seems stupid to me to build this in electric format. Aerodynamics and low weight will save the planet faster than ego and prestige.

Electric is not the answer, if anything it's a distraction.

D

Deleted member 26715

My car leaves tyre tracks not footprints?

You have the wrong type of tyres then

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRmdssX9l2g

DRHysted

Guru
That depends on what they are being used for? I very much doubt they are sensible to try to tow our horse trailer with, that is apart from it being illegal, but then again we don't live in the centre of the universe

This is the point that righteous people will never understand, it’s also the time I leave them to their speculation.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
For a first responder (paramedic) in Central London - that was the context in which it was mentioned. No mention of horses at all.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...

Of course, but the point is that many people have cars far larger/powerful than they really need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom