The Tyre Extinguishers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This still going?

well, SUV owners are still moaning about the threat of "terrorism" hanging over them.

Brandane

Legendary Member
well, SUV owners are still moaning about the threat of "terrorism" hanging over them.

If you're going to quote, at least do it in context. I said "a form of terrorism", which by definition it clearly is.
They are using intimidation in the pursuit of political aims. Intimidation by letting peoples tyres down and thus trying to dissuade them from ownership of SUV's. It may be low level terrorism, but terrorism it is.

Jody

Stubborn git
Personally, I'd worry about safety aspects. What happens if the lentil fails after only reducing the tyre pressure and someone drives off with a partially deflated tyre. Would that be safe? I know nothing about cars so I don't know. Call me Mr Risk Assessment

That's what causes blow outs at speed. Constant flexing of the sidewall due to low pressure.

OP
OP
MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
This^^^
Electric versions now coming c...the aerodynamics of a brick married to the weight of a small house, it seems stupid to me to build this in electric format. Aerodynamics and low weight will save the planet faster than ego and prestige.

Won’t matter too much after all it’s electric :okay::laugh:

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Houses, bikes , sailing boats . If they want to spend their money why not and if we move to electric then what does it matter :rolleyes:
Electricity doesn't grow on trees you know. Nor do the lanthanides that make the magnets for the motors, or the plastics used in manufatureand so on.

These people are nothing more than ... ahem, excuse me a moment ... (carefully moves foolishly expensive bike out of view) ... as I was saying, comrades ... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom