The unicorn has appeared for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Looks lovely Vikster, I love a bit of Ti 😊 The reason you're struggling to adjust the saddle angle is because the seatpost is in backwards - the saddle needs taking off and turning around :okay:
Ooops!! :blush::blush::blush:
Im not at all logical or visual, I always struggle when the seat post isn’t in!! So the twisty knobbly bit should be at front :wacko:
Thanks!! 😊

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Im not at all logical or visual, I always struggle when the seat post isn’t in!! So the twisty knobbly bit should be at front :wacko:
Thanks!! 😊
:laugh:

The setback should be at the rear. Remove saddle, rotate post 180, put saddle back on.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
... put saddle back on.
Still facing pointy end forwards! :laugh:

Joking aside, I find it fascinating how different people are with visual/logical/mechanical matters. I am very good with them (though crap at other things such as time management) but I know several intelligent people who struggle with the simplest of mechanical tasks. I can't quite get my head round what it is that they can't get their heads around but I'm sure that they wonder how I can take an hour to plan a 10 minute job... and then take 2 hours to do it! :okay:

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Still facing pointy end forwards! :laugh:

Joking aside, I find it fascinating how different people are with visual/logical/mechanical matters. I am very good with them (though crap at other things such as time management) but I know several intelligent people who struggle with the simplest of mechanical tasks. I can't quite get my head round what it is that they can't get their heads around but I'm sure that they wonder how I can take an hour to plan a 10 minute job... and then take 2 hours to do it! :okay:
If I had seen it in situ it would have been rather simpler :wacko:

JhnBssll

Veteran
Thanks!! 😊

Easy mistake to make - some are even designed to work in either orientation to allow a bigger range of saddle adjustment fore and aft. Unfortunately yours isn't :laugh:

GuyBoden

Guru
Very nice Ti bike.

Ultegra is good stuff, I've been riding a full set, including axles, for more years than I can remember.

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
:okay:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 20
OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
I realise the mods won’t be to everyone’s taste but here she is with new tape, rack, front mudguard, pedals, crosslevers (stem and bars new too, Condor)…and a level saddle :laugh:
🦄
Edit: fitted bottle cage and bottle and removed the crap from the radiator :laugh:

Attachments

• F4F32C6D-2B26-49A0-BFA9-51D0E4E9AF52.jpeg
    F4F32C6D-2B26-49A0-BFA9-51D0E4E9AF52.jpeg
    262.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 979BF1A0-0591-4268-8533-2442859F69E2.jpeg
    979BF1A0-0591-4268-8533-2442859F69E2.jpeg
    142.1 KB · Views: 25
  • B865F27A-D7F1-4268-B822-30FB16D0BC6F.jpeg
    B865F27A-D7F1-4268-B822-30FB16D0BC6F.jpeg
    221.9 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg